It is important that our leading adults are able to maintain order and discipline throughout the After School Program. Of utmost concern is ensuring safety and a positive environment conducive for learning and developing skills.
A child’s behavior is expected to be consistent with the following Behavior Standards:
- Appropriate language use at all times
- Cooperate with staff and follow directions (including compliance with masking requirements and snack times).
- Respect for all, equipment, and facilities
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Keeps hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
- Stay in designated areas.
If a child fails to comply with the Behavior Standards:
Incident or Infraction: Physical, Aggressive, or Violent Behavior
Disciplinary Consequence: Immediate suspension or expulsion from the After School Program
Incident or Infraction: Violation of Behavior Standard(s)
1st Offense Warning to parents (via phone call/letter)
2nd Offense Suspension for 1 week from all After School Program activities
3rd Offense Expulsion from the After School Program for the rest of the grading period.