End of the Year Calendar Changes due to changes in NYS Regents Exam Schedule
Change in School Calendar
- 9 - 12 grade will be in session daily on June 15 and 16. June 16 will be the last day of school for 9-12 grade students. Students attending BOCES CTE programming may still attend.
- 7 - 8 grade will be in session daily June 15 - June 23, half day am on June 24
- Friday, June 18 Superintendent Conference Day
During the week of Good Friday (March 29-April 2) the Gold students will attend school in-person on Monday. This will only be on the Monday of March 29, so both Gold and Maroon will have two in-person days that week. Students on the Gold team should plan on attending school in-person on Monday, March 29 and follow their Day 2 schedule. On Tuesday, March 30, the Maroon students will attend in-person.
- Monday, March 29th - Gold Day 2 (typical Friday schedule)
- Tuesday, March 30th - Maroon Day 1
- Wednesday, March 31st - Gold Day 1
- Thursday, April 1st - Maroon Day 2
- Friday, April 2nd - School Closed