Beginning of the Year Forms
Sent Home on Paper - Please return by September 25th
- Medical Information - Please fill in your child’s current information and sign. This information is updated annually.
- Community Eligibility Provision, Household Income Eligibility Form - This form is to determine eligibility for additional State and federal program benefits that your child(ren) may qualify for. Read the instructions on the back, and complete only one form for your household.
- Computer Use Form - For students in Kindergarten-6th grade, and all new students to the district: Please complete the Acceptable Use Form for Chromebook Use, and Computer User Agreement.
Please Complete Online -
- Demographic Validation - In Parent Portal, please click “Contact Verification” under the photo of your child and update all fields. This will update all of the contacts for you and your children. If you add your child’s cellphone to eSchool, we will be able to communicate with them through the Remind platform as well.
- Handbook/Code of Conduct Acknowledgement - After reviewing the student handbook with your child, electronically sign your acknowledgement. The handbook should be kept for your reference.
- Student Records, Rights, & Directory Information - Please review the information presented and electronically sign. This information is updated annually.
- Military Release (10th-12th Grade ONLY) - Please review in regards to your child’s information to be made available to the US Armed Forces.
Online Links -
*If you have not yet created a Parent Portal Account, please click "Parent Portal Registration" at the bottom of the Parent Portal page to create your account. Please use the same email addressed used when registering your child.