The Paw Print
Middle/High School Newsletter
Friday, April 12, 2019
Dates to Remember
- Monday, April 15-Friday, April 19 - No School, Spring Recess
- Monday, April 15 @9:00am - Senior Trip, Bag/Luggage Check
- Wednesday, April 17-Saturday, April 20 - Senior Trip
- Tuesday, April 23 - Senior Whitewater Rafting Trip
- Wednesday, April 24-Friday, April 26 - Skills USA Competition
- Thursday, April 25 - Rochester Red Wings Sports Panel Discussion
- Friday, April 26 - Special Olympics
- Congratulations to the Avoca band groups for a fantastic Spring concert!
- Congratulations to the SADD Club for winning the Public Service Video Announcement Contest sponsored by the Steuben Prevention Coalition!
Marking Period 3 Report Cards were sent home with students today. Please review the report with your child. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the classroom teacher.
Summer Drivers Education
Students interested in Summer Drivers Education may sign up in the Main Office with Mrs. Stowe. Juniors may sign up the week of April 22-26. Sophomores may sign up April 29-May 3. Freshman may sign up May 6-10. Once all slots are filled, we will build a wait-list. If a student misses their week to sign up, they may enroll May 13-17.
Fall Sport Interest
Mr. Delles has emailed all students in grades 6-11 to learn about interest in Fall, 2019 sports. Please check with your child to ensure they have completed their survey.
Community Event: New York State DMV 5-Hour Course
The New York State Department of Motor Vehicles 5-Hour Classroom Instruction Course will be offered on Tuesday, April 23 from 5pm-10pm at Haverling High School in Bath. For more information, please contact 607-566-8507.
Follow Us on Twitter & Like Us on Facebook
- Avoca Central School Twitter
- Mr. Denaker - Middle/High School Twitter
- Mr. Delles - ACS Athletics Twitter
- Avoca Central School Facebook
- Use the hashtag #AvocaProud to highlight our Tiger Pride!