The Paw Print
Middle/High School Newsletter
Friday, February 8, 2019
Dates to Remember
- Thursday, February 14 - Student Council Valentinegrams
- Friday, February 15 - No School for Students, Conference Day & Parent/Teacher/Student Conferences
- Monday, February 18-Friday, February 22 - No School for Students, Mid-Winter Recess
- Congratulations and good luck to Nick Barrett and Kade Slayton who qualified for the State Qualifiers. They are both in Brockport this weekend.
- Congratulations to Varsity Cheer for placing 2nd in the Arkport-Canaseraga Cheer Competition.
- Congratulations to Modified Cheer for placing 3rd in the Arkport-Canaseraga Cheer Competition.
- Congratulations to Indoor Track who had a 5th place finish at the County Competition.
- Congratulations to Boys Varsity Basketball who won 66-36 over Alfred Almond in the first round of the Steuben County Tournament.
Students and families, please check your email for an update about Spring, 2019 Sports.
Avoca Central School is looking for the following: Substitute Nurse, Substitute Bus Driver, Modified Tennis Coach, and Modified Softball Coach. Please check the school's website for more information.
New York State DMV Learner Permit
If you are considering signing up for the New York State Learner Permit exam, you can pick up a free copy of the Department of Motor Vehicles Driver’s Manual in the High School counseling office or see Deputy Humphrey.
Follow Us on Twitter & Like Us on Facebook
- Avoca Central School Twitter
- Mr. Denaker - Middle/High School Twitter
- Mr. Delles - ACS Athletics Twitter
- Avoca Central School Facebook
- Use the hashtag #AvocaProud to highlight our Tiger Pride!