The Paw Print
Middle/High School Newsletter
Friday, January 25, 2019
Dates to Remember
- Saturday, January 26th - Jr./Sr. Instrumental Solo Festival
- Saturday, January 26th - Avoca Invitational Wrestling Tournament
- Monday, January 28th - Superintendent's Conference Day - No School for Students
- Tuesday, January 29th - Beginning of Marking Period 3
- Friday, February 1st - Report Cards Sent Home
- Wednesday, February 6th @ 3:30-7:00pm - Evening Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences
- Friday, February 8th - National Honor Society & National Junior Honor Society Field Trip
Superintendent's Conference Day
Reminder: There is no school for students on Monday, January 28th.
Online Auction of Obsolete Items
Follow the link here to access Avoca's online auction of obsolete items: https://www.auctionsinternational.com/auction/16549
Community Program: Avoca Free Library Activities
Permission slips are available in the office for students interested in riding the bus to the Avoca Free Library. Tuesdays are "Creative Corner" making and designing fun crafts from 3-5pm. Thursdays are "Boredom Busters" with trivia contests, STEM creations, and escape rooms from 3-5pm.
Follow Us on Twitter & Like Us on Facebook
- Avoca Central School Twitter
- Mr. Denaker - Middle/High School Twitter
- Mr. Delles - ACS Athletics Twitter
- Avoca Central School Facebook
- Use the hashtag #AvocaProud to highlight our Tiger Pride!