The Paw Print
Middle/High School Newsletter
Friday, December 7, 2018
Dates to Remember
- Wednesday, December 12 - VEX Robotics Competition
- Wednesday, December 12 @7:00pm - Band Christmas Concert
- Friday, December 14 - Interim 2 Marking Period Ends
- Monday, December 17 - ASVAB Results Shared
- Tuesday, December 18 @1:30pm - Senior Citizen Luncheon
- Tuesday, December 18 @7:00pm - Winter Chorus Concert
- Wednesday, December 19 - Agriculture Dairy Farm Field Trip
- Friday, December 21 - Interim Reports Sent Home
- Monday, December 24-Friday, January 4 - School Closed: Holiday Recess
- Congratulations to senior La'Dre Stanford for becoming the all-time leading scorer breaking a record from Chris Sullivan in 1990!
- Congratulations to Varsity Girls Soccer, Varsity Boys Soccer and Varsity Cross Country for all being recognized as Scholar-Athlete Teams!
Freshman Class Dinner
Tickets are now on sale for the Freshman Class Dinner on December 18th (Before the Chorus Concert.) A $10 adult dinner includes pulled pork, macaroni and cheese, apple crisp, and a dinner roll. A $6 child dinner includes macaroni and cheese, apple crisp, and a dinner roll. For a ticket, contact any Freshman student, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NHS Winter Coat Drive
National Honor Society is conducting a winter coat drive for new or gently used scarves, gloves, mittens, hats, and coats. They are collecting both child and adult sizes. Please bring your donation to the High School Office.
Follow Us on Twitter & Like Us on Facebook
- Avoca Central School Twitter
- Mr. Denaker - Middle/High School Twitter
- Mr. Delles - ACS Athletics Twitter
- Avoca Central School Facebook
- Use the hashtag #AvocaProud to highlight our Tiger Pride!