The Paw Print
Middle/High School Newsletter
Friday, November 16, 2018
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Dates to Remember
- Friday, November 16 - Sophomore Dinner
- Friday, November 16 - Marking Period 1 Report Card Sent Home
- Monday, November 19 - Evening Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Tuesday, November 20 - STEM Day Field Trip
- Tuesday, November 20 - Life: Powered by You! Field Trip
- Tuesday, November 20 - Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Wednesday, November 21 - School Closed, Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences
- Thursday, November 22 & Friday, November 23 - School Closed, Thanksgiving Recess
- Saturday, December 1 @9:00am-6:00pm - Avoca Duals Wrestling Tournament
- Saturday, December 1 @10am-5:30pm - Community Event: Christmas in the Park
High School Musical
Avoca Central School presents High School Musical November 16th and 17th @ 7:00pm in the auditorium. Tickets are just $5 and are available at the door. You don't want to miss this fun, family-friendly show!
School Report Cards
On Friday, November 16th students brought home their report card for the first marking period. Please take time to review the report with you child. If you have questions, please contact your child's teacher directly.
Athletic Remind Notifications
Our athletic coaches are using Remind to send updates about the teams, including practices, games, meets and competitions. If you have not yet signed up to recieve Remind notifications, please contact your child's coach to learn more.
Community Event: Christmas in the Park
On Saturday, December 1st Avoca celebrates Christmas in the Park. From 10-5 visit the craft show and Bus Mission Project. From 2:30-5:30 there will be a parade, Santa, scavenger hunt, raffle, activities, and the tree-lighting. For more information, visit the Facebook page here.
Follow Us on Twitter & Like Us on Facebook
- Avoca Central School Twitter
- Mr. Denaker - Middle/High School Twitter
- Mr. Delles - ACS Athletics Twitter
- Avoca Central School Facebook
- Use the hashtag #AvocaProud to highlight our Tiger Pride!