The Paw Print
Middle/High School Newsletter
Friday, September 14, 2018
Dates to Remember
- Tuesday, September 18, 7:00pm - Board of Education Meeting, Distance Learning Room
- Thursday, September 20 - School Picture Day, Fall Sports Picture Day
- Friday, September 21 - Early Release @ 12:45pm
- Monday, September 24 - Marine Biology Field Trip
- Thursday, September 27 - Senior Hike Field Trip
School Picture Day
School picture day is Thursday, September 20th. Photo forms have already been sent home. If you would like to order photos online, visit mylifetouch.com using Picture Day ID: CM338018Y0.
Early Release Day
On Friday, September 21st, students will be released from school at 12:45pm. Teachers and staff will be in meetings for the remainder of the day. All students must leave the school at 12:45. There will not be an after-school study hall availalble. Afternoon BOCES students will attend BOCES as normal.
Congratulations to all of our soccer stars. All of the Tigers soccer teams are currently undefeated!
Our website Infofinder has all of the transportation information you may need including stops, and bus route. Check it out online at: http://www.infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=AC5IHLY80ML
Follow Us on Twitter & Like Us on Facebook
- Avoca Central School Twitter
- Mr. Denaker - Middle/High School Twitter
- Mr. Delles - ACS Athletics Twitter
- Avoca Central School Facebook
- Use the hashtag #AvocaProud to highlight our Tiger Pride!